Step-by-step process for
Registration to Regional Tournaments
Step 1 for Team Judges: Gather All Information
- Team Membership Name and Number for the team you will represent
- Problem the team will be doing
- Division this team is in. Primary does not have a division but you need to know the Team# when there are multiple Primary teams in a membership.
- Coach's Name and Email Addresse
- Also obtain this information for any other relatives that are on other teams.
- If you do not know this information please contact the coach.
- Skip to Step 2 below.
Step 1 for Community Judges: Determine which Tournament
- The Houston Region tournament is named "HARO".
- If you do not know what region tournament is closest to you geographically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 for HARO Tournament Staff:
- Tournament Staff for HARO register in the same Officials' database as Judges. There are simplified instructions for registration.
Remaining steps are for ALL judges:
Step 2: Register Online
At next window, make sure that you select the correct Regional tournament. Judges should NOT register for the State tournament until after the Region tournament.
******** Click on REGISTRATION now ******.
Note: After you complete Step 1, you need to review the summary and re-enter your email a second time in the green box and then click on <Submit>. This is not always obvious if you use a tablet or smartphone.
Step 3: Judge Confirmation Email
- Print and save your Judge Confirmation email.
- Information to note in this email:
- Verify your name, your T-shirt size, drink/meal preference.
- Know date, time, and location of judges training
- Be sure to follow all the steps needed to prepare for judges training
- Know date, time, and location of the region tournament that you will be judging at.
- No confirmation email? You aren't registered!!! You will receive a JUDGE/TS confirmation email after you successfully register. (The email can take up to an hour or two to be sent.) If you do not receive a confirmation email, you must register again. Contact email@example.com
Step 4: Judge Login
- This is if you need to make any changes to your Judge Registration
- All judges can login to view their registration information, register for additional tournaments, change username and password, or edit/add information to their registration. You will need your JUDGE username and password that was sent to you in a JUDGE confirmation email. Be sure to hit SUBMIT after any changes.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.