Team Registration for State (STEP-BY-STEP)
Advance your team registration from Region to State.
All regions: at most 7 days after your regional tournament.
- This will skip you past the Member login, straight to the Team Login.
- If you land on the Member login page, this could be because your browser has restrictions at work. You may need to go through Member login and Team login manually.
- If this does not work, try a different browser (FireFox or Chrome), or try it from home.
- Login using your existing team login and password
- If you do not recall your password, locate the Team Confirmation email from Region OR click on forgot your password.
- Click on the Team Registration link *.
- Select your team and problem in the red list underneath the State Competition.
- Do NOT go to the bottom section that says "register a new team".
- If you don't see your team and problem in red? Stop here, contact your Regional Director.
- Complete the registration for State.
- * Note: Scripts & Pop-ups must be allowed in your Internet Browser for this to work correctly, if it still does not, then try Firefox
Team Confirmation Email
Print and Save the Team Confirmation Email. Information to note in the email:
- Invoice for Tournament Fee
- How to Make Out a Check
No Team confirmation email? You are NOT registered!!! You will receive a TEAM confirmation email after you successfully register. (The email can take up to an hour or two to be sent.) If you do not receive a confirmation email, something went wrong. Contact email@example.com
Print Payment Receipt
Once the tournament fee payment is received and processed, you can login again to print the receipt. It may take 7 to 10 days to post the payment, you will not receive individual acknowledgement of checks.
- Login with TEAM username and password which can be found in the Team Confirmation Email
- Click on “Summary” (right side of page)
- Please PRINT this page once the Balance-Due is $0.00
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues.